My name is Nigel Gilbert and I live with my partner and three children. I have been based in Thames Ditton for the past fifteen years.
Gil-Don Construction Services has been operating in the South London/Surrey borders for over 24 years.
After attaining my building qualifications, I gained experience in the UK and the Middle East dealing with large projects in the hospital, commercial and retail development sector.
During the 24 years of trading as a local building company I have been operating in the residential market, dealing from new builds to extensions and loft conversions, refurbishment on listed buildings, structural and specialist repairs to properties.
The aims of the business are to :
- Ensure good communication relationships between contractor and client
- Finalise the projects to an agreed cost and contractual time period
- Display professional knowledge of traditional and modern building practices
- Show understanding of all trades and good design detailing
- Guarantee meticulous attention to detail
- Advising client to realise their design from conception to completion
- Present a finished job that meets the expectations of the client and displays the integrity and quality of finish that Gil-Don Construction Services stands for.
Training / Professional Qualifications
- Higher National Diploma in Building Construction
- Diploma in Construction Management and Economics
- Recent qualifications SMSTS…. Site management safety training scheme
- UKATA UK asbestos training association awareness
- First aid at work
- CSCS Construction skills certification scheme