Thames Ditton, Surrey.
A prominent Esher house now benefits from the total use of the ground that was available incorporating an old courtyard . The natural light to the new ground floor family room, is generated by the installation of atriums in the concealed flat roof and the two sets of bifold doors .
The views of the landscaped garden and paved terrace are accessed through the bifold doors that allow easy access when needed.
The contemporary kitchen and engineered hardwood flooring allow a functional area to be part of the every day use of the house but pleasing to the eye.
All work was carried out whilst the house was fully occupied.
- Removal of existing Kitchen area to rear wing
- Single storey rear extension
- Installation of steel support framework supporting the existing 1st Floor rear extension
- Opening up of ground floor to produce a large kitchen/family room with attached utility room facilities
- Underfloor heating and renewal /resite of boiler
- New paved driveway