A prominent Edwardian detached house that has now benefited from the introduction of new rooms to the loft and the remodelling of then old layout to provide Ensuite/ Utility room facilities.
The upgrading of the roof allowed for the introduction of a charismatic rear dormer to let light enter the new loft room and obtain views over the landscaped gardens.
A complete plumbing and heating overhaul being incorporated to the new works, to allow the house to operate easily with the demands of the upgraded and existing bathrooms.
The introduction of the Orangery allowed the removal of a high maintenance old timber conservatory . This area now compliments the use of the rear lounge in both summer and winter months.
All work was carried out whilst the house was fully occupied.
- Removal of existing roof and conservatory structure
- Double storey side extension to rear
- Renewal/ reconstruction of roof to accommodate new habitable rooms
- Lowering of ceiling joists to half of the house to obtain headroom for the loft rooms
- New ensuite/upgrading of 2 no. existing family bathrooms
- Air conditioning to loft
- Provisions undertaken to install bespoke Orangery by clients nominated subcontractor.