Thames Ditton, Surrey.
This contemporary upgrading of a substantial Edwardian house benefits from a complete refurbishment, bringing in natural light as much as possible to the ground floor and loft. Its new design edge brings in modern living to the family environment.
Total upgraded services allows the house to function at its best servicing the family needs.
The introduction of a fully landscaped area to the rear of the house allows entertaining/al fresco living during the summer months a delight .
The house was unoccupied throughout the refurbishment period.
- Demolition of existing rear outbuilding
- Construction of double storey side extension via steel frame insertion
- Provisions to install clients nominated subcontractor to install glazed roof and bifold doors
- Total refurbishment throughout the house internally and externally including / services / underfloor heating / three bathrooms / rewiring
- New dormers / Velux windows inserted to bring natural light into the new loft rooms
- Rear and adjoining passage way landscaped to architectural design.