Thames Ditton, Surrey
This detached Edwardian house now benefits from the introduction of additional living facilities. The provision of an additional bedroom/relocation of existing Kitchen/family room allows the house to function well to the demands of a young family. Natural light now floods into the house via the dormers to the roof and Orangery to the ground floor.
All the work was carried out whilst the family occupied the house.
- Demolition of existing outbuilding
- Construction of a two storey side extension
- Upgrading of existing loft including addition of an ensuite facility
- Renewal of family bathroom
- Construction of single storey extension to front of house to form new WC
- Provisions undertaken to allow the installation of bespoke Orangery by clients nominated subcontractor